WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Well, personally speaking, I said the next CR would probably be...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Well, personally speaking, I said the next CR would probably be the death of us, not the trading halt. And look, I could be wrong about the CR. There certainly seems to be a small cadre of hardcore nutters willing to pump endless funds into this dog as the SP spirals closer and closer to zero. But god knows you've been wrong about this stock time and time again. I've certainly been more right than you. Just check the direction of the SP.

But going back to the current merger... This deal provides us with 600k cash, which I suppose will keep the wolf from the door for, what, a few weeks. But we're taking on that 600k as debt to CID. We're also diluting $1m to CID. TBB distributes two brands, one of which lost a million euros last year and about 700k euros the year before. Both brands have instagrams that are full of customers complaining about not receiving products or products not being available. The instagram accounts are also stuffed with fake subscribers (you don't have 5,000+ legit followers but multiple posts with no comments). TBB is currently $1.6m in debt. As zilliqua noted, the revenue figures look to be juiced with dropshipping type arrangements. TBB was an unwanted offcut from the invincible brands deal with Henkel. They didn't want it for a reason. This deal just looks like CID dumping a toxic asset on WFL's books. Beancounter is right that we don't have the full picture. But the picture we do have is bleak. Given WFL's history, it's incredibly naive to be blindly optimistic about the things we don't know. There's also the fact that the announcement was full of nonsense - trying desperately to associate TBB with Henkel and then mentioning all of Henkel's successes and accomplishments, when in fact Henkel had actually rejected TBB. That was embarrassing.

I also don't know why you feel the need to get into cheap ad hominem attacks. You've attacked OBJForever for it in the past, yet you do it just as much as him. We're here to talk about the stock, not each other. It's also ridiculous to blame this forum for WFL's dismal SP or for a major holder deciding to exit the stock. Our own accountants have valued this company as less than worthless. We lose ever-increasing sums of money with every mandatory disclosure. Did you actually read those AFR articles? They were unbelievably bad. If WFL had the amazing prospects that you regularly profess, wouldn't it be easy for us to secure funding from big instos or sophs? What do you know that they don't? And why would we need a highly questionable merger just to access a tiny bit of cash?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.