WGB 0.89% $2.27 wam global limited

The Wilson group has always paid its dividends much later than...

1. 10,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132

Are you sure it's $2.70 worth of assets? If you're still relying on Dec 31st figures, they are far from the true representation after an eventful January.

I would not be surprised if the current NTA is more like around $2.50 mark. Just my ball park figure, i haven't even done any rough calculations.

On another topic, am i the only one finding the mid-May ex div date and end of May payment of the dividend rather annoying? Dividend is for period ending December 2021, but is paid full 5 months later. And in the mean time let us park this cash within the NTA while we collect our 1.25 pct fees on it. The logic certainly sounds good for the manager.

The Wilson group has always paid its dividends much later than the end of the Half they relate to - why they do this is outside my knowledge. However, now I have gotten used to it I just ignore it. In fact, a lot of my dividends are paid in the late February to mid April period and the Wilson payments mean I also get dividend income from mid April to end June. Sure, getting dividends earlier would be a plus but ...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
0.020(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $806.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.25 $2.27 $2.25 $581.9K 257.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46846 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.