WGB 0.45% $2.21 wam global limited

Great news for existing shareholders!!The announcement closed...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Great news for existing shareholders!!

The announcement closed the gap of share price to NTA so immediate reward for holders.

Allocating options instead of shares also benefits shareholders, who can (a) to sell options on market (b) hold until expiry and see what the market does before exercising or not (c) exercise and take the regular dividends.

Catriona at the recent update said they had lots of opportunities to invest so when the cash does become available they will be able to put it to good use with the ideas they have to earn more money for us holders, and if they earn for us i am happy for WAM to earn extra.

i haven't decided what to do with my options yet , but for those making the decision, i would note that WGB is a combined dividend & growth lic (split 50/50 ish), the dividend is around 6% grossed up so on average the growth would be around 4-6% / year. i am only a novice but with that growth i would guess the options to be around 15-20c on market. Maybe hold for a while and see what the market does then exercise a few days before one of the dividend payments, unless the options get over priced , say they got to 40c then might sell lol.

Congrats to us longer term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.21
Change
-0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $785.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.25 $2.25 $2.21 $225.3K 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1867 $2.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.23 2284 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.