STX 2.50% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

Is a attempted takeover not market sensitive information, STX...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Is a attempted takeover not market sensitive information, STX didnt go into a trading halt from 18th onwards? These guys dont follow any of the ASX rules. Scary!!

My opinion WGO would never merge with STX or sell to them (to many egos) and if STX doesnt get WGO soon, Stuart will have to face the music (greater WA gas market is unimpressed, in particular Beach, they are not happy with SN) if/when his marketing, spruce, promises do not eventuate.

Why would WGO take shares/risk in STX's SA and other (ex UIL) permits, when they have 50% of what SN promotes as a million/billion dollar resource. Surely if WGO were going to consider or take an offer it would be cash and I would suggest some where near ~250million.

To date there has been no statement from either party that the JV has approved the proposed next well and or any further testing, gas treatment facilities (gas needs treatment due to impurities before if can be feed into the market/pipeline). Wording from both parties has been that they want to move ahead, but reading between the lines, it is far from an agreed program to date.

I think we need a clear statement from either or both parties in the JV on the actual state of WE, what has the JV agreed for 2020 and 2021 and what is the agreed time line and costing.

Noting both JV partners have enough cash in hand to complete (pay 50% each) the next well.

Either party can drag this out, with time being against STX as they have additional commitments in WA and SA (Jaws, R&D debt) that as time progresses close in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $587.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $921.8K 4.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 431071 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1685893 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.