STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

I note in most threads the reference to Ginas investment and how...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I note in most threads the reference to Ginas investment and how this will pan out, and what future control and ownership could really look like . I believe the likes of Woodside and Santos would be absolute predators to WGO / STX . Scarborough delays for Woodside , and a big court loss for Santos leaves both organizations looking for infill investments for there future growth and expansion , and all other Perth Basin companies could be in the mix for a take over . Then you have Kosh who want to expand there global fertilizer supply postition , if for example, a Woodside pounced then one could assume they would want all Perth Basin gas for LNG and the opportunity for a cheap plant /gas for urea is then gone, so could they be a player ?? . I think other big players like Wesfarmers , Mitsui , Min , Chevron and BP would all be eyeing off the Perth Basin assets , then I believe we would simply see who wants the gas and business the most . so much more to be played out in this region in my opinion . But the more progress STX makes eg , cash flow by March , Kosh go binding , STX down sell a 40% share of Haber , we achieve 50% of WGO the combined gas value 2p2c for 75% of WE , the more a predator will need to pay , I see a $ 1.00 value minimum if these 4 targets are achieved in the next 6 months .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.