MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Not sure where these N/H's are getting their info that there's...

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Not sure where these N/H's are getting their info that there's been no EVN drilling on LA this year? If it's based on EVN's latest investor preso's then I must have missed something because there wasn't any mention of any of EVN's green field's exploration projects. Only a discussion on exploration undertaken at their 4/5 producing assets. From memory, EVN budgeted around $65M for green fields exploration for FY23 and the Cue project was considered more than promising in its FY22 AR.

Whilst MGV may not provide immediate scale for EVN, EVN alone would know the potential of LA, and everyone else knows about the high grade, shallow oz throughout the rest of MGV tenure, so I wouldn't be ruling out an offer from them just yet.

This is where RW will have to prove his worth to us SH's that he has the coy's best interests at heart, because an all scrip offer in WGX (at roughly 30c) is not my idea of a good deal. The way WGX butchered their last attempted acquisition, anyone else would stand a more than equal chance to out-wit/bid them at this stage.

No doubt this'll be taken over, just at what price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.