MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Evening Loki,firstly, no apology required (good post btw). Glad...

1. 11,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6027
    Evening Loki,
    firstly, no apology required (good post btw). Glad you found it interesting and without doubt, your post articulates incredibly well why at the least, there should be question marks around MGVs deposits.

Sorry to hear about DCN, damn that is a lot of capital redface.png

I continue to wonder why WB has made his move on MGV right now.... a little more speculation... perhaps WB got wind that RMS is going to make an offer on something big (btw, I assume you mean Mark Zeptner instead of Finlaysn), and... he wants them busy elsewhere. Or... as I have mentioned already, perhaps Great Fingall is looking less great, and MGVs open pits, whilst high strip, don't require a lot of upfront capex, so... can basically do the job of Great Fingall, without a long delay to actual ore hitting the ROM pad?

Agree about GCY, but... I think that will follow assuming they are able to assimilate MGV.

It would be oh so interesting to go back in time, and allow the companies that RMS acquired, to have gone it alone and seen... almost guaranteed, wealth destruction due to dilution and.... having their mines fail due to a myriad of issues. MGV is at the precipice of taking such risks, but of course... oh so easy to ignore it all and just ask for more $$ or... script etc.

Appreciate your candid view on WGX btw (dito for the post on the WGX threads).

@CashedUpBogun - I too have wondered why MGV sat on their best deposits, but.... did not drill deeper??? It was and still is the most logical place to drill, yet the don't.

Finally bit of speculation, what if Evolution is looking to exit the J/V.... just to be clear fellow avid MGV holders, this is pure.... speculation and my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.