MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Outsider looking in here. Full Disclosure do not own WGX, MGV or...

1. 1,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Outsider looking in here. Full Disclosure do not own WGX, MGV or RMS shares ATM.

I’ve been watching MGV on and off for a few years now, and IMHO I felt that the company was never really interested in mining the ore and were happy just digging holes.

The T/O by WGX, again only IMHO is a way forward for MGV SH’s to finally realise some value for their investment. The constant CR’s and devaluing the company year after year would now be finished. I agree with most that I would like to see a better offer put forward to holders, but prior to the obvious leak the premium to the MGV SP is certainly generous, but I do feel for those LT holders that are under water in a big way.

Management have not shown enough interest in ownership over the years that I have been following, so was always a black mark in my book, top 20 for a company like this is also a bit light on compared to other good exploration companies at this MC also.

I hope for LT holders another offer is forthcoming, maybe from RMS maybe from elsewhere, but hopefully a little more value is gained somewhere for you all. But I think and again IMO only, it will be good to see the ore at Cue being finally processed at no more dilution or risk to SH’s in the future.

Looking forward to watching this play out.

GLTAH
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.