TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ok so I think there are a lot of investors/traders here who...

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Ok so I think there are a lot of investors/traders here who don't like what they see, I think that some don't fully understand the concept of this agreement (not set in stone btw)

Just crunching some numbers on some revenue that TON will receive - just alone on the mt Marion project which intends to mine 450k tonne of lithium - currently lithium at 20k per tonne we would make our money back on this alone if we receive a royalty of $2 a tonne then 1.5% of total sales revenue

I think the overall picture here is to use this income to develop our graphite mine, while also having a world class lithium deposit, which will attract some large battery manufacuring companies, as we all know there is a lithium shortage, which only means prices will increase

Can we pleas give PC a break, we will have updates about this no doubt coming January and February next year, calling for someone's head after he has rebuilt this company from the ground back and is now getting interest from larger companies is great news

Please DYOR and look into companies that have gone into the lithium sector, we are talking market caps of billions here

We are becoming a tri fork companies with 3 world class assets

Just enjoy your holidays everyone, next year this will be a crazy ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.