TON 7.69% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: WGX: Westgold Lithium Option Deal with Triton Minerals, page-64

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    WOW - u r funny Glose because I couldn't make commenter lire even though I has seen the Ann. because I had friends over for Xmas drinks

I have read all of the above and some great thoughts by many posters-thanks. My first reaction was WTF??? But based on the comments - a I'm and yet to visit WGX thread or research them , but looks like they are players in the lio space?

I'm figuring mgt, in their down time lol, didn't just say 'Hey, let's diversify' the 30% dilution doesn't bother me (it does a bit) considering we are up by that+ from our CR. I feel it's bigger than that and have no doubt that some of the buying in the last few days relates to this announcement (hard enough to stop one ship from leaking ... No fingers pointing...)

I nearly called black swan event this morning given the big volumes and trading patters. Seemed to me like some were keen to pick up shares and it was more than the DFS interest which could be dealt with in January. As I think Hammo said, it was very big volume considering that most insto/buying houses would be winding back for Xmas...something was afoot.

So what...why....

IF there is a master plan it is (I'm guessing) pretty big. Peter Canterbury (and board/team) as I referred the other day arequiet achievers. They have a plan (it appears) , they give targets and they meet them..exceed them. Are we privy to the inner workings-NO. We get drip fed and we smile when we get fed the pellet we anticipated (especially when it comes early) happy share holder we are.

So this is the first 'Black Swan' event from the new mgt (hence a bit of passive/pessimistic share holder commentary-we didn't know it was coming-WTF) Have you noticed the number of 'NEW' commentators/posters on this thread? Where did they come from? Primed to passify... maybe? Or query? Matters not- I feel that they/we are but plankton on a BIG fish pond so our banter means ZIP! ( I have learnt).

Consider the pull in direction here. As many say we have a world class resource about to be tapped. Graphite market about to explod. The Ann. does not explain the connection between Triton which is about to go solo on the world stage but now appears to be choosing to do a duet instead??? (WTF-again).

MGT R smarter than me - From snippets I can gauge....

Our management has proven itself-undeniable. We are looking for partners. We have off take partners who are not yet binging (is this a PUSH to make them binding?) WGX is DD until end Feb when I think DD for our of f-takes are up? (from memory - may be wrong)

OR

playing field getting much larger in the current climate of growing graphite demand, battery materials demand, mergers and accusations - it is early stages fore sure or is it? WGX appears to have (from comments above) green field protects in the works with potential and I am sure MGT has much insight as do (I'm guessing Minjar or dare I say the Japanese Nicanda JV potentials we r in discussion with). Bottom line is with WGX's market presence it obviously attracts (has attracted) much more market attention and this would provide Triton with exposure to some significant financial capital moving forward.

Looking forward to looking into the other company and hearing your thoughts but heck,30% dilution is a lot to swallow but if it leads to a multi billion dollar enterprise then BOOM it's all worth it but if it leads to a TAKEOVER in 2018 then it's a bit of a fizzer (my only fear).

KL - keep on a rock'en me baby...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.327K 479.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 317875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 150000
Last updated 12.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.