WNX 5.00% 1.9¢ wellnex life limited

Please check below response from Peter (WHA) when I asked about...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Please check below response from Peter (WHA) when I asked about WHA's future strategy, BUB's recent CR, WHA's international and domestic sales.
    -----------------------
    xxx,

Thank you for your email and critical comments. None of us at WHA shy away from any shareholder contact. We have added you to the WHA update contact list and do ask you to watch this space.

We do not comment on our peers and wish BUB well with their business development and congratulate them also upon raising a sizeable amount of money.

xxx, WHA during its 15+ months as an ASX listed company has had an excellent run and has been a favoured stock of many.

Please take a longer term view, allow your company time to execute on its significant move to become a leader in the organic dairy sector, and appreciate it will take time to build the infrastructure, grow the market and take advantage of what WHA sees as an incredibly strong opportunity for the company for many years ahead.

xxx, the China market alone for infant formula is in excess of 1 billion tins per annum according to recent estimates. WHA is working tirelessly to take advantage of this opportunity. As far as distribution in Australia is concerned we are working energetically to increase the number of products visible in Australian supermarkets and other retail stores, and this is an ongoing process.

What will see the share price rise again is results. Thank you again for your email.
    Last edited by nembakz: 19/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $16.53K 801.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 957520 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 611856 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.