WNX 4.17% 2.5¢ wellnex life limited

Yoda I suggest you read the announcement properly. WHA is...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Yoda I suggest you read the announcement properly. WHA is providing debt funding which will be secured against the assets of the joint venture. All profits will be used to repay the loan in priority to any distribution to JV shareholders. WHA will control the board of the JV until the loan is paid down to $30M.

When the loan is repaid (assumedly there will be interest payments as well), WHA will end up with 45% of the JV. It will have the right (but no the obligation) to take up to 46M litres of organic milk, and a first right of refusal on all products manufactured by the JV.

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. It is all about ensuring security of supply from 'paddock to tin'. You will recall that the reliance on others to supply raw milk and manufactured product was where Bellamys came unstuck last year.

Not only do we have secured 'paddock to tin' supply or organic milk products, we also have distribution contracts in place. An order for 5.5M tins into China, which is conditional only on CFDA, which there is no reason to believe will not be forthcoming.

I can go on, but it is simply too simplistic to say that this is a bad deal because "they are providing 90% of the funding but only get a 45% in the said joint venture". There is much, much more to this.

Respect the fact you have a different opinion, but I think it is important to note that there is much more to this than the points in your recent posts.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $98.47K 4.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 504107 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 474364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.