WNX 8.00% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

I read this announcement very lightly because of the absence of...

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I read this announcement very lightly because of the absence of detail on quantity and price.

Nevertheless, the announcement did highlighted a few good points by the company.

1. "India has an extensive regulatory regime for the importation of food and WHA has
    successfully met their strict criteria which has allowed them to enter this lucrative
    market."

WHA able to enter this market is actually good news which means they are able to meet their 'strict criteria' for importation of food to India. They open another door to market and sell their whole range of products.

2. "This order opens the door for WHA to compete in one of the most populated
    areas in the world where almost half the population are under the age of 25."

One of the most populated area in the world ! Population growth is 'technically' unknown.

3. "WHA will continue to expand its product portfolio and distribution network in both
    domestic and international markets therefore reducing the risk profile of the company
    and the reliance on products or jurisdictions".

This is the best - at least we diversified into another 'huge' country with huge population. Unlike many, they rely on China and the domestic market only.

With the above good points, I topped up again today to show my confidence in the company's management.

Cheers​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $105.8K 4.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1401286 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 935399 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 1651382
Last updated 15.57pm 18/06/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.