ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I dont want to rain on anyones parade here but the news is all great until you scratch a bit deeper.
    So far we are waiting on CFDA approval ( it may or may not be granted ) some think this is 100% ( I think we will get it but that is just a guess).
    The announcements of supply into India and Macau are great until you research the companies making the purchases, lets face it these are no big global suppliers. (The last company I saw do stuff like this was Quintis selling sandalwood into china - not saying that WHA is in the same boat though).
    Now we have a term sheet signed with ISDC 3 guys in Melbourne with his son in Guangzhou selling three brands into China.
    If anyone can enlighten us how much product they are shipping etc that would be great - my quick search did not turn up too much.

Anyway I hold a few WHA but can not add to my holding at present because the good news is just too thin at present. I congratulate the company on the positive news flow but we need a bit more substance ( well at least for me to add to my current position).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.