WNX 4.00% 2.4¢ wellnex life limited

Decision day for Rights Issue Acceptance/Rejection??? The CW...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Decision day for Rights Issue Acceptance/Rejection???

The CW supply ag could have been better as other HC posters have pointed out. The biggest weakness is no minimum guaranteed stocking levels, Surely WHA management should have secured this basic condition otherwise it implies a lack of confidence by CW to stock it.

Also, as other HC posters have stated, they should have stated the agreed value of shares issued to CW. I can only assume it will be 40c. This would clarify exactly the value of the ag sign up and marketing fees "paid" to CW.

I don't mind paying a sign up fee to access a big retailer like CW for a new product. And I don't mind paying CW for marketing our products .... as long as it is of substance and is specific to our products. I'm talking about significant signage, prominent advertising (not just a small insignificant posting) in catalogues and "headline" promotional material as you enter CW outlets. In other words ... I want value for money (issued shares).

I have a small holding only but I still hold the board and management accountable for their actions ... otherwise they all need to move on. Not sure why LK is staying on as an ED???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $52.24K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 940544 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 23193 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.