WNX 0.00% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

...looking at todays ann, re extension of suspension until the...

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5569
    ...looking at todays ann, re extension of suspension until the EG meeting, id say it is an excellent move. the SP will be vulnerable to manipulation until the EGM is done and dusted. ....this also gives the co a little more time to get any instos on board to take up the shortfall....very encouraging in my books

...dont forget as all their ducks line up in this fairly complicated arrangement, any deals sitting in the sidelines awaiting success will also take form...

in response to those blabbing on about lifestyle directors...these are not moves by lifestyle directors - this is a pretty active team dancing with wolves; rolling with the punches; dodging the clotheslines - and getting the ball into the forward line...hopefully they can shoot a few into the net!!!
    ...lifestyle directors would have done nothing new; sat it out for another two years; and then let the administrators sort it out.

Don't get me wrong, i have bagged them for excessive pay, but i guess if we had the SAMR when we needed it, and the SP was at $10, no one would have said squat. Its always hard to take a salary cut, b/c it also sends a bad signal to the mkt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1013631 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.29am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.