RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Ann: wheezo RPM program selected by leading USA heart center, page-9

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    Spot on @Diamo its clear they are attracting the support of the best of the best rated hospitals…

AHH holds a 5 Star, Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) rating and is one of the country’s largest private providers of CVD care. CMS rates more than 4,500 hospitals throughout the United States and AHH has received the 5-Star rating, the highest accolade, and is also the only hospital in Arkansas recognized for its commitment to outstanding patient care for two years in a row.
    This is the first time that AHH will provide such a program focused on remote respiratory disease monitoring using the novel wheezo® device to track and monitor patient physiologic data on hospital discharge and between clinical visits to help improve the health of patients and reduce expensive, resource draining and often avoidable hospital re-admissions”

it’s also clear it’s a very large market with both Asthma and COPD.

I gain a lot of comfort with this clear evidence coming through and there sounds like there are many more they are working through to onboard with the wheezo…

It’s great to have leading hospitals sign up for this as part of the new ‘Standard of care’ - this is a MASSIVE vindication and the tip of the iceberg.

wont be at these levels in the months and years to come… I might add a few more now with these developments coming through..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $5.627K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165814 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 189727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.