ANX 9.52% 1.9¢ anax metals limited

Ann: Whim Creek Production Hub and Exploration Update, page-64

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    A few points I want to make to expand on my previous point. This has been obviously undervalued for a while as other holders here knew and was a big part of why I recently came on board a few months back. Copper macro is superb and this project is one of the first few I can think of that should get developed in the junior space. It's really as simple as that.

Now after the recent announcement where they implied debt funding discussions are happening, long term holders will remember I got hyped. But I'm just a retail holder and if I was hyped, imagine what instos were thinking. They would be far more clued on than me. That explains the controlled price spike where it was not allowed above 3 a few weeks back (who here remembers that) and today seems more like one of the following scenarios (and most likely a combination of them).

- Retail figured all of the above out FINALLY and got interested
    - Insto got it's baseline fill and decided to start line wiping and begin momentum upwards, knowing they would buy their final intended amount
    - Insto panicked when another insto entered the mix
    - Something may have leaked
    - Retail blindly followed the momentum

It really could be a mix of these factors and I'm not smart enough to know exactly but what I can blindingly see is that the copper macro is going to put this deposit in a really good spot + this thing was and still is way too undervalued for the implication of what happens if they get that 70m in capex via debt.

Don't take my word for any of this, go do your own research because this is a very intriguing play. Especially the blue sky potential to unlock other people's stranded deposits. DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $13.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $22.29K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 329099 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 118016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.