FND 13.0% $4.08 findi limited

Hi Anton,I am not sure if a director has been elected to the...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Anton,

I am not sure if a director has been elected to the board of TSI, And not sure on Piramals rights.

What I do know is Smedley is an investment banker with 5% share of FND. He is by definition a substantial shareholder with 2.47m shares. I.e. over $7m value. He is going to protect his shareholding and not risk unnecessary dilution. I think that call option is going to be made and TSI buy out Piramals loan.

The precedent was set late 2022 when FIND terminated a $10m loan facility with Pure Asset Management. That facility had the proposed issue of 222,222,222 warrants to PURE lol. Thank god that didnt go through...... anyways my thinking is Smedley being the guru capital allocator thanks to his investment banker background.. he uses these capital injections from Pure and Piramal etc to roll out big ATM wins and when the cash comes back in the door he buys out the loans. Thus protecting his shareholding and our shareholding. Smedley also used the Piramal gig to give a firm valuation on FND. As it was very undervalued at under $1. It of course helped the SP up past the $0.90 warrant exercise price. And who had lots of warrants? the directors lol.

Anyways just some random thoughts of mine. See what happens. Maybe im giving Smedley too much credit for the way he has played it. It kinda seems too perfect eh.

$3 party today? And its friday... How good?
    Last edited by Rawz: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.08
Change
0.470(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.62 $4.08 $3.61 $966.5K 243.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1416 $4.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 298 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.