FND 2.48% $2.89 findi limited

I actually think it is better Piramal stay invested at IPO and...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    On 1 answer looks to be no if TSI website up to date
    https://www.tsiplc.com/I am not as familiar as I'd like to be with Piramal strategy and MO, but it is something I want to get across and also interested if anyone has insights.

On 2: I think it's an interesting thought experiment where the Piramal shares convert at IPO, which is to say they're different to us as Piramal want to maintain ownership. This is compared to us / FND.asx holdco who are looking to do a vendor sell down to sell some/all our shares to Indian IPO subscribers. The question is how much/what proportion do we keep of FND.bse (Bombay Stock Exchange) vs sell down?

To answer the question directly I don’t think Piramal have rights per se with a CCD other than to be paid out or get converted to equity at IPO.

I actually think it is better Piramal stay invested at IPO and hopefully attract someone good to go on to the board of TSI. I like Findi board, but think Indian investors will not rate a bunch of Aussies on the board of a listed Indian entity with no Aussie operations. Given recent drama with PayTM, hopefully someone of good standing and who will know Indian regulatory system well. For example CMS Info Systems have ex RBI Deputy Governor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.070(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $137.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.84 $2.89 $2.81 $187.1K 66.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3246 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 1828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.89
  Change
0.070 ( 2.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.88 $2.89 $2.82 3627
Last updated 11.01am 13/05/2024 ?
FND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.