WBE 12.5% 0.9¢ whitebark energy ltd

Having worked in the O&G industry for 20 odd years both in...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Having worked in the O&G industry for 20 odd years both in Projects, Maintenance and Operations,I have listed a few things that will require sign off when commissioning new plant/equipment but there are probably more.
    • Punch Listing Completed
    • Pressure testing completed( most likely they will use nitrogen)
    • QA inceptions signed off
    • Licence to operate new plant issued by government authority
    • gas line may require pigging before gas plant operator will accept gas.
    • Personnel will have to trained on operating new equipment should be minimal as plant shouldn't be over complicated to operate
    • Test all electrical motors to make sure they rotate in correct orientation, check that control panel operates correctly I.E pumps start and stop valves one and close, emergency shut down works and fail safe operate e.g pressure safety valves. Fire fighting equipment works this could include a deluge system and fire monitors
    • Emergency Safety Management plan updated and also operating procedure updated and Environmental procedures updated plus risk assessments updated.
    I am sure all the above has already been completed or at 95% completed hopefully some news Monday maybe a progress report or better.
    WBE have been completing work on schedule and in good time, I am very impressed with the management and there team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.018M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11 1.275K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 322998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3431 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.