ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Actually, I was hoping for a red day or a neutral day. I thought I would hurl another $10K at WAK at 14c when I had the funds, which I expected woild be today. I did not realise until after Friday's COB that I had received an $18K ATO refund some days earlier, when I could have bought below 15c. I was not expecting the refund to be paid so quickly, so I did not keep an eye on the bank account that my SMSF uses.

In respect to the recent Webinar, I did not know how to pause it to write notes for myself, so I listened to it thrice to record what I thought was salient. Also, I have strung words together to create an embryonic multipage analysis. The process has left me more bullish than I have ever been since I bought in February 2022. It is not that my estimated NPAT has increased, it is the level of confidence that has increased.

I believe that the world is populated by quick thinkers and slow thinkers, and I fall into the latter end of the spectrum, but I compensate for that by investment time in thinking. I tend to organise my thoughts on paper, and when doing that I write in pedantic business-reporting style, even when I am the targeted reader. I find that if I write in a sloppy style, I think in a sloppy style, and vice versa.

A well written cogently argued document has a good chance of been adopted by analysts and the press, so when my analysis is completed, I have half a mind to send it to folk who are always scratching for content that they can publish. I have had much experience stringing words together to assist business entities to achieve ends, and I enjoy the word-weaving process.
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 03/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $1.558K 30.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130200 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 11509 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.