ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Wide and High-Grade Results from Maj... Wow, I know a bit of geo-speak, and I can tell you that Majestic is looking very exciting for a couple of reasons. Firstly, it is a very wide zone, with a thick alteration halo, and multiple zones of ore grade material (not really high grade, but quite nice)....geologists love that. Secondly, the overall thickness of ore plus alteration has excellent continuity, AND it is dipping steeply providing optimism that there may be good depth extent, and although they are a bit more expensive, good underground potential. These are features of big systems, so, yes, there is very good reason to be excited. Thirdly, those majic words...non-refractory gold. Means much lower costs, and high probabilities of good recoveries, simple extraction.

One thing....the magnetics are suggesting that the trend of the system may be to about 300 magnetic, but we are drilling it on an E-W section.....ie 45 degrees off the true strike....this is a worry as it would give significantly higher thicknesses than are really present. However, I could be wrong on this....perhaps management have good reason to think the thing is going north-south. The difference between the northing on the point of intersection of the system at surface on each section is not too great, but the sections are close together. I guess we will see if they make a sudden decision to put in a new grid at 45 degrees to the old one.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.