IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: Ann: Wide and High-Grade Results from Maj... I hear too well...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    re: Ann: Wide and High-Grade Results from Maj... I hear too well what everyone is harping on about. For me, I've been in and out of IGR since CC came to power. As everybody says he's a geo second-to-none. And I too have been well frustrated with previous announcements and comments.

IGR is no longer an exploration company, results - unless world class - will not drive the sp anymore. Today just highlights that. The driver now is a stable production hitting cost estimates within budget and time. I firmly believe that IGR can do it and I also believe that cash costs are overstated and conservative.

As the perceived risk of the project diminishes the market will re-rate IGR.

For me, I'm back in and buying for mine development, not for few holes here or there.

Gold $1500AU should produce untaxed profit of ~$60M, not bad I say! If CC wants to use ~$10M to go kick rocks after returning ~$60M, I say, POWER TO THE MAN!

For me the risk is production NOT CC. The eng/dev team looks solid and the ground work to production has been comprehensive - bring on September!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.