M24 0.00% 1.3¢ mamba exploration limited

Hi psk,licograph only assayed 3x 1m holes and all three were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi psk,

licograph only assayed 3x 1m holes and all three were mineralized. So potentially all directions mineralization is continuing.

if you listen to Mike on small caps, they were not expecting to have REE grade in just about every hole from surface

my limited understanding of ionic REE mineralization in clay is that salt and potassium electrolytes move the REO around.

more importantly, the Tm % at 4.5% is way off from what is commonly found in xenotime, monazite, etc. It's so rare that it's usually around 0-0.3% of deposits,( there is nothing like this anywhere in the world, which may make this really significant )

this to me means environmental leaching has already occurred and different elements diluting or concentrating REE in different locations depending on ground water flow, soil types, etc.

it may well be a combination of ionic and minerals, but to me the Tm is magnitudes 10 or 100x normal value so has to mean ionic, or super Tm rich minerals.

the farmer on the ionic area is not planting this year so Mike said in his latest video that it can be drilled at any stage.

the 50 hole program targeting carbonatites is done, and we may get phosphorus pXRF levels on that this week, however even to do pXRF there is around 1 week turn around

they still have time to do more drilling in the carbonatite target zone as the farmers plant middle to end of may

the image work on the clay area is underway as per announcement, and I hope they will begin leach testing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M24 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.