CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Ann: Wide Gold Zones Continue at Namdini Project-CDV.AX, page-35

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Well that a pretty WTF kind of answer for an MD to give about a concern from a holder, I am surprised he gave such a response, maybe he has all his big money friends at macquaire and cookie he thinks he doesn't need to bother with the average holder anymore.

I guarantee you if cookie or one of the other major holder rang up they wouldn't get a lame duck response, like go away work it out yourself.

Thats the problem with juniors when they are small they treat investors like gold, when they get some success going we suddenly don't matter.

I think it's a small issue at absolute worse costing us 150m of width in a small are due to lack of gold in near surface zone.

Lame response to simple matter from MD who could have squashed issue like a bug is a bigger concern for me, either his just arrogant or if his unwilling to comment on such a simple issue it sends my spidey senses tingling maybe there is more to this granite question than we know, further investigation is required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.