CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Pisces, good to see you posting here, even when you're as cranky...

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Pisces, good to see you posting here, even when you're as cranky as a bear with a migrane . Your strategy of focusing on the structure of the register and who's on board is sound and there's a lot to be impressed by with this team.

That said, the management don't know what's under the ground until they drill it and prove it up, (ok they will know more than released and have a corporate strategy that might not be overtly stated).

So as this unfolds with progressive information releases it's appropriate to me to test my original thinking to get progressive confidence in the stock. I don't know these guys personnally, I'm reading resumes and watching how they perform.

I asked the original question on granite and I don't care if it's dumb. I didn't mean to start a fight, I just don't know. It seems a better use of this forum to engage on interesting technical matters and at least get myself educated on gold mining than have me run around calling "toot toot, train's leaving the station" as we see on so many forums.

I get some confidence from your perspective, but still want to know the economic impact of the geology. And yes, even though I'm very independent in my share selections, I did take your tip originally on this. But it's the only spec I've invested in for many years so it was after a lot of research and I'll continue to analyse as i hold it.

Thunder, Pisces what if we all just give each other a big hug now and get back to posting insights on the stock, whatever your angle is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.