OAU 16.7% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Ann: WIDE GOLD ZONES EXTEND THE MINERALISATION AT LYDIA-THX.AX, page-31

1. 2,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    South is where THX are Shady, I heard an interesting story from my man in Meekatharra, you may wish to check it out. THX close confidant is a long time prospector in Meekatharra, he told me this is how THX eveluately got hold of the GG claim areas.

So the story goes that ENT had to drop part of their claims south when doing the deal with SFR. On the day they became available guess who pegged them... SFR .. TLM and the prospector.. When this happens it then goes to ballot, the one who pulls out the marble wins... The story goes the the prospector pulled the right marble.

My man is still uncertain if this ground is going into THX, but previously he has paased them all over and that is how the present claims in Meekatharra and Doolgunna play out.

This area is noted for some outstanding gold intersections by prospectors, small prospects surfaced mined with ozs to the tonne dirt. He said the area need some serious money thrown at it, the same as GG.

I have researched the area on Mines Dept Tengraph, SFR and TLM are all over the area and are close neighbours to THX. I agree The new focus is south, THX have a substantial holding in this area.

Great company, lots of Blue Sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $528.7K 83.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 34422622 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15943250 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.