PXX 7.69% 1.4¢ polarx limited

Ann: Wide, High-Grade Copper-Gold Confirmed at Zackly Deposit, page-29

1. 10
    1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Rather than wonder, I phoned Dr Jason Berton of PolarX. Very approachable guy.

DRILLING
    Seems you're absolutely right Feathers.....PolarX's drilling was spot-on. Its the historic work which wasn't.

The old drilling back in the 80's showed very poor drill-core recovery in some holes although the historic drilling lithology information was quite good he said. It seems that is why PolarX was so encouraged in the first place.

He says he was present on site for almost every hole drilled by PolarX to ensure its core recoveries were good and to observe the core as it came to surface. As a result PolarX's recoveries were "excellent in the mineralised zone". As a result PolarX's data is as good as it gets.

It seems the mineralisation and the skarn it is in is nearly sub-vertical.

On true widths, the drilling was done on the standard 60-degrees overlap principle to better define the mineralised zone. As a result, the true widths can be easily calculated.

Work on about 50 to 60% of the reported drill intercepts as true width of the mineralised zones themselves. It will become very apparent when the resource is re-calculated following receiving the last half dozen holes still to come he says.

CARIBOU DOME
    Dr Berton also spent quite a bit of time at Caribou he said and now has a firm understanding of its geology and the trend of mineralisation. The tech reasoning was a bit beyond my understanding, but it seems there is more to come from there next year too.

PORPHYRY
    The real message he says is the Porphyry source - the market appears to have overlooked that. Not just Zackly but Mars and Gemini as well and the targets are under huge soil anomalies with gold and copper in them.

First Quantum this week announced they are to invest US$1.5 BILLION into the Pebble porphyry project in Alaska and South 32 earlier this year committed the first US$30M of $150M into another Alaskan copper gold project.

Thats got me excited again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $28.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $15.13K 1.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75332 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3357099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.