TSO 0.00% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Wide high-grade gold intercept at El Zorro, page-170

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Glad I can be of service for once H8ey after all the actual hard work and research you and a bunch of other posters constantly do here.

As for notes, as Ive mentioned there are none, but when I see something posted like the transition to full ownership, well the AGM was that recently it jogs the memory and out comes the question and answer I heard a couple of days back...

We were told nothing that was market sensitive, there was no nudge nudge wink wink moment either. I spoke to another investor who said he met Zeff externally though sport....he said he gets nothing extra either...Zeff is very professional and plays everything close to his chest at least those points he has to keep in house for now.

But like everything about this project...about this company, them not doing paid coverage or hyping the headlines I think they know they are onto something that commercial, that solid that there is no need, indeed no room for bullshit.

I seriously got/get the impression that these guys fully intend to take this to mine. That is definitely their intention, they have an asset that warrants it and are at an experience level and age (energy wise) where they know they can do it and I think they are already mapping out the pathway to mine.

Ok I guess if they got a knockout T/O offer at some point they would have to look at it but its fully steam ahead, they want to build a mine Im certain of that.

Zeff mentioned that the majors are showing increased interest in the zone and had a rare chuckle (for the day anyway I don't think he's always serious) when he said something vaguely along the lines of how it seemed likely all the mineralization would not end within their initial lease so the pegged up everything in the area before those guys could get it (the majors) then the laugh..

Anyway better go get that Bunnings hotdog Im craving...will probably end up feeding it to the magpies but they look a bit skinny anyway..

Have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $30.56K 906.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2587 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.