TSO 0.00% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Wide high-grade gold intercept at El Zorro, page-171

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hola Tretch, the value in these things, agm's & personal takes, is not always what is said but how things are perceived and what is conveyed with them.

I have always believed this was Zeffs intent, having researched him and other management. I got the feeling early on.. The fact you get the same sense means for me the plan hasn't changed and therefore well on track.. = an element of de-risk depending how you view things.

"I seriously got/get the impression that these guys fully intend to take this to mine. That is definitely their intention, they have an asset that warrants it and are at an experience level and age (energy wise) where they know they can do it and I think they are already mapping out the pathway to mine."

Also if anyone picked up on it, he has mentioned a few times of wanting a mine to support 100k oz output a year for 10

He said it again at AGM.. Significance? If you don't know then go and research Alex Black, Fenix Gold, pathway to production & you may get what it means.. ;-)

"Zeff mentioned that the majors are showing increased interest in the zone and had a rare chuckle (for the day anyway I don't think he's always serious) when he said something vaguely along the lines of how it seemed likely all the mineralization would not end within their initial lease so the pegged up everything in the area before those guys could get it (the majors) then the laugh.."

They pegged however may square km extra for a reason.. So I'd say it runs a little further than just over the back fence..

And finally, I don't always agree with what I perceived to be our marketing approach at times I have to admit..

"But like everything about this project...about this company, them not doing paid coverage or hyping the headlines I think they know they are onto something that commercial, that solid that there is no need, indeed no room for bullshit."

So to get this take from yourself as presented at AGM by the management team, says chill 8tey, relax brother, we got this....

Never been calmer in an investment wit upcoming announcements in my life.. Cheers Brother, Best wishes and good luck all... 8H

Last edited by Hateful8: 21/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $30.56K 906.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2587 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.