CXO 1.14% 8.7¢ core lithium ltd

You would have thought that if Yahua was not proceeding or wants...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You would have thought that if Yahua was not proceeding or wants to call off the deal that they would have notified CXO in writing earlier than 5.30 pm EAST (5pm close of business in SA). They would have decided in advance and not flip a coin on the day.

So I guess no news is good news at this point as they are still potentially finalising the agreement by today and could be announced tomorrow.

If Core is aware of Yahua's intention to terminate, they would need to inform the market immediately.

If its not going to happen it wont happen so what is Core's interest in delaying that announcement of the inevitable ---none!!

I think we are good. Unless they will announce another extension to finalise the terms etc if they havent been able to meet in the middle as such - but that would still be good.

.............................Life too short to worry about money! it happens it happens....if we lose money there's always tomorrow to try to make it up elsewhere. your destiny does not depend on one single trade .....So I keep reminding myself.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $462.1K 5.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1203215 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 616542 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.