CXO 1.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

My take on it was that it gradually opened up at depth to approx...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    My take on it was that it gradually opened up at depth to approx 40m. But upon further drilling I suppose it could also narrow unexpectedly as well. But thats not their view of it. Alot of work to go on this target yet. Its a theory at the moment.

With regards to mining. Grants is 250m length, up to 30m true width and open at depth to at least 200m from the last diamond and RC results and will be mined. Shallow intersections were not drilled from I can see. They start at about 65m. Is this because the weathering stops here? I cannot find info on that. Currently resource identifying drilling at Grants has started. So hopefully we get more info soon.

BP33 has similar dimensions as you can see from first drilling. This may well yet change negatively or positively. Still alot of ifs, but on my first look if it continues like this and the grades are consistent and mets come out ok. Then it will be mineable just like Grants.

"Based on Core’s new drill results, a revised cross section can be drawn (Figure 1) that suggests a down-dip doubling of true thickness of the pegmatite in the north (20m at surface vs 40m at depth). On this basis, the Company believes that an alternate geometrical/structural scenario may exist more broadly to the north and will address this via further drilling."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $1.039M 10.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 788327 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 42707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.