CXO 2.35% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Wide High Grade Spodumene Intersections at Finniss, page-81

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    This manipulation conspiracy theory is getting very tiresome for me as well.
    In keeping with the theme: which Gilligans Island conspiracy theory is true. Were they drug runners or was the island hell with each of them representing the seven deadly sins?

But seriously...
    In retrospect thinking about todays anns Grants is obviously factored in. It was in my mind. How big is it? Roughly 5mt at pretty good grades? Can someone confirm my maths? @Buzz Roman how much would roughly 1m cu m weight?

Coupled with BP33 and Far West we are getting closer to that 10mt bare minimum needed to mine in theory. Management keep going on about DSO so they think there is a potential economic resource already?

Mets will be another important milestone.
    Hoping for 6% like everyone else.

And obviously cannot wait to start drilling the big boys to add to this as they are all in close proximity.

@HaveACrack30
    Funny you said that about Ringwood. My gut feeling and I dont know why is saying the opposite to you. Maybe I favour the underdog.
    Dont mind who is right. Hopefully both of us. But may I remind you.

"The newly discovered Ringwood Pegmatite Swarm presents as pegmatite and quartz outcrop and float extends at least 2,000m long and 800m wide, and is directly comparable to the scale of lithium pegmatites in Western Australia.
    Ringwood is positioned within a 6,000m long trend of previously unmapped pegmatites north from Mt Finniss Mine NT’s largest historically producing pegmatite mine that is also within Core’s Project. Spodumene mineralisation has also been recently drilled to the north of the Ringwood trend by Liontown (ASX:LTR) at the Sandra’s Pegmatite."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $766.9K 9.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1422995 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 273485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.