ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Wide Interval of IOCG Alteration Confirms Pot. at Mt Lamb NE, page-264

1. 8,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    If you are a bird watcher, or for that matter a rock-licker out exploring for ICG, you never go hungry out in the west as the plains turkey is always good eating and easy to catch.

The Bustard ( no, not bastard ) has a habit of standing with it's head very high to see over the long grass and it's scrawny feet firmly attached to the ground. It then swivels it's head to follow whatever it finds of interest without moving it's feet.

To catch one you can simply attract it's attention and then circle the bustard three times thereby inducing it to wring it's own neck.
    You then just walk over and pick it up.
    I am still working on how to get the bustard to pluck itself.

This method is very environmentally friendly as no ammunition is needed, thereby no contamination of the country by way of spreading lead bullets takes place, along with a financial saving to the hunter by not needing a bullet.
    Also there is no CO2 released into the air via the burning of gun powder.
    Yes, always trying to save us from the dreaded global warming.

The fact that the bustard ( NO, I told you already it's bustard - not bastard ) is very good eating compared with other native animals such as the koala which can very very hard to cook to what I find a palatable tenderness.

No that I have explained how ICG's team can survive out on the north western plains, can they please find something of great value before I pass on to the big smelter down at the funeral joint.
    upload_2022-6-24_11-30-31.jpeg

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.