TSO 0.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

Why people would be concerned of the daily movement in gold...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Why people would be concerned of the daily movement in gold price is beyond me unless you are day trading, (but from a traders post in a different thread the other day, which I'll find and post in a moment, it looks like TSO is not ideal for day traders at the moment, so I don't think many are on TSO, which suits me, I like the slow and steady rise in the SP)
    We are years away from production and pulling the gold out of the ground. what happens to the gold today or tomorrow or next week will be irrelevant by the time we go into production. Hold your TSO closely, Some of the gold price predictions for the future are bright, and what TSO is delivering up is even brighter IMO. These guys know what they are doing, they have invested plenty of their own dollars into this which gives me more confidence in this crew than any other explorer at this stage of the operation on the ASX.
    I know if there is a sell off today, I will be getting what I can, very much looking forward to the next lot of results.....VISIBLE GOLD, people are selling, are you kidding me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $16.78K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 228494 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 162329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.