G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

I know some investors in this and was asked to take a look...

1. 11 Posts.
    I know some investors in this and was asked to take a look today. Yes, no, yes. Interesting announcement, a bit factual, but seems to imply a lot more than it actual says. Some good cobalt grades but some of the nickel grades really caught my eye!

Will they need an HPAL? Too early to call and a bit old school guys!!! C'mon, really?

I know the guys at CLQ have bought one but whether they use it remains to be seen. There's lots of good work going on in the hydrometallurgical space at the moment looking at cheap capex/opex alternatives to process these oxide deposits. Both CNJ & ARL are doing some game changing work that may make these deposits much more practical to mine and extract.

HPAL is really only required if you have a horrible clay ore, which may be a question worth asking of the G88 team?? If you wanted to look really clever (and potential scare the living daylights out of G88 :-0) ask them if they have a clay called nontronite, which causes most of the problems in these deposits. ARL have very little in their KNP locations and put some great test results out a couple of weeks ago using an HCl leach.

I wouldn't be too quick to write these guys off just yet, or talk about HPAL, as it seems to be the similar to the ARL story but a few steps behind. Early days yet?

That's me, good luck to investors! XOX

PS. Oops, I nearly forgot Scandium! Huge ace up the sleeve as the market develops, it's reportedly worth over $100/oz (?) at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2555095 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 109296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.