ODY 0.00% 1.8¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ramelius Resources. I recommend all have a view of their recent...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    Ramelius Resources. I recommend all have a view of their recent presentation. Very informative and interesting where 3rd HUB option is being discussed. Ramelius even with its operations and large cash/gold holdings has seen quiet a fall in sp from lower gold prices thus lower margins - but it will pass. Gold bugs and themes - very strong conversations of very high gold prices are gaining a lot of traction on global super power accumulating - hording.
    Time will tell. It may well be favorable for ODY when/if they start operations re lower opex - diesel/labor etc.
    We just need to ride this low gold price period out and keep financing HZ exploration that appears very promising. Certainly management believe so with their large input into recent CR.

One can see Ramelius trucking ore up to 170km to be processed. This is what ODY have flagged for toll treatment nearby although i can not see viable for a period until higher gold prices return - the opex and toll fees would be to great however when labor/fuel prices fall and gold price heads north certainly an option - so to the sell off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 391852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.