GAL 1.85% 27.5¢ galileo mining ltd

bullcatcher ......... I totally agree with most of your post...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    bullcatcher ......... I totally agree with most of your post with the exception of your first & last lines ....

1. I do not come here as one of your suspects in a falling materials market.
    2. You think GAL is still a good bet.

Mostly what you have offered is true in terms of Management observations etc. But, the drill bit is the deciding factor.

In addition, perhaps you may think about changing you avatar to "bearcatcher"? I say that with a smile (sorry), just like my wonderful little white cat answers me when I speak to her.

When some posters come here revealing a few historic revelations, they cop some Flak, as I did from bullcatcher, doesnt bother me, as below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5322/5322522-44bec9fe44273696f24d94686fef8e9b.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-new-mineralised-zones-show-opportunity-for-growth.7206208/#post-66249583

Please, dont take up these posts of my exploration experience along the Jimberlana Dyke as personal, it is not personal ! But I do note that many readers here agreed with you, good luck, as I believe that a lot of HC is for 'dreamers'.

I see so many emotional and misunderstood comments in these posts on GAL it almost makes one cry. They have obviously never done any research of these Extrusive Formations and the resulting outcomes; this is Not Platreef (even though the very low sulphidation of Ni & Cu may be similar), it is Jimberlana. Platreef goes for Kilometres below surface, it is a extrusive with continuity, as opposed to the skinny bony skeletals like Jimberlana.

For those that believe that the forthcoming drilling program may bring a Trading Halt after assay results have been revealed to GLA, go away, have another dream, think of "Jeannie" ,she can do wonders in a dream. LOL But, she has never sat on the end of a drill bit, that is where truth is revealed.

GAL has now settled for it's realistic EV (Enterprise Valuation) around the 60c mark as of this last week.

For the EV to turn around, it would take some enormous intersections of totally unimagined hits to reverse this, in fact, something never see in the lower end of the Yilgarn, let alone the most Southerly extension around Norseman.

For those amateurs that bought into this stock, who continually agreed with themselves that, this will be a "Life Changing Investment" and posted it on HC, well, what can I say?

Sorry? No. Stop gambling on something, just because M.Creasy bought a few at $1.30, doesnt mean that YOU can. To Creasy, that is 'fob pocket' cash, piece of cake ! Just another out of town "Two Up" game for him N of Kalgoorlie ! Nothing more.

For those hanging hoping on to a life changing experience with ASX:GAL. I sure trust that you will live many years longer than "Paperbark".

GTTAH
    : - ) :- )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $30.12K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 29907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 179597
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.