GAL 0.00% 18.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Paperbark, Reading through your post as well as your posting...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Paperbark,
    Reading through your post as well as your posting history I accept that your intentions are sincere if not a little patronizing.

When you first mentioned your involvement with Hugh Morgan's WMC I cringed, having worked at two of their mines at Windarra and Nifty. Both badly run, over staffed and inefficient bureaucracies in my opinion.

Three points I would make:
    In your post #66249583 you gave GAL a valuation of $70m/.36 cents.
    You now give GAL a valuation of $118.5m/.60 cents.
    Seems your valuation is increasing not decreasing.

I believe MC did all the ground prospecting of the GAL lease at Norseman himself, before he took up the said lease. I can not imagine that he would not research all the available history as well.

Please do not misinterpret what I say next as like yourself I'm not trying to be personal or emotional.

Brad Underwood, like all company chairman and managing directors, hung his shingle on the front door of Galileo Mining for all to see, his name his qualifications, his work history. He is cognizant of his legal obligations to his shareholders.

HC geo's don't, they remain anonymous, well to most. It's up to us punters to try and sift the wheat from the chaff.

Incidentally, my username's origin is bucolic, nothing to do with stock market terms.

May all your horses run straight and fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.