AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Wide Zones of Massive and Disseminated Coppe, page-18

1. 3,815 Posts.
    re: Ann: Wide Zones of Massive and Disseminat... Appreciate the kind words Hangseng. The next couple/few months could be quite interesting.

One swallow does not a summer make (or something like that:), but today's announcment may well herald a more front foot, pro-active approach to the disemination of information from HQ. For all 'longs' sake, let's hope so.

Today's announcement suggests more info re. Koongie shouldn't be too far away, just as updates from Feysville should also be just around the corner.

Have learnt with this company to never count my chickens, but that said, coupling exposed information with anticipated short term future announcments, a double digit share price in the short to medium term is probably not pie in the sky.

Afterall, we were double digits two and a half years ago with seemingly less resource and certainly less knowledge of Koongie than we have now. Anything from Feysville is simply a wonderful bonus.

A lack of finances last week (and this week for that matter:) thwarted my desire to go again at the seemingly asburd high one's price that was available, but that's life. Timing is everything and you can't buy what you can't afford!

Today's announcement reminded me of our last AGM. Sitting there listening to Director Dr. Denis Clark tell us in his understated way that he thought we had one of the three most likely to produce copper mines in WA.

The Ox is slow, but it does appear as though we are getting closer to Dr Clark's cautiously optimistic statement at the AGM becoming a reality.

As I said, not taking anything for granted, but today strengthened the possibility of this actually occuring - and if it does, we'll all look back and say 2.8c was an absolute steal!

Regards
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.