AAR 2.82% 6.9¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Wide Zones of Massive and Disseminated Coppe, page-21

1. 3,815 Posts.
    re: Ann: Wide Zones of Massive and Disseminat... Evening IGO4IT

Good news today for all involved. Good news indeed.

Given our past history, our shareprice may well go down again over the next week or two. We obviously believe it shouldn't on fundamentals, but strangely enough, that has been the way more than once previously, so we can't rule it out. Especially because some of that 25million may well have been folk of the T3 variety at the high.

One circumspect person I spoke to today, after the announcement, was staggered that our SP dropped back from a 3.5 high back down at 2.8c. Thought it should have finished higher.

Re. your 'capable', 'strategy' and 'inability' paragraph, to my mind and I suspect to many, it's never that they couldn't do it - it's the fact that previously they haven't done it to the satisfaction of many shareholders and the market at large.

I still cautiously maintain that today might have been the start of management finally getting the message that being slightly more front foot and pro-active is beneficial to all involved.

I make that observation with the following back up. IMHO, prior to today, management would have waited until we'd received the full results before saying anything. I found today's announcement be a major shift in our announcing culture. A strategy that I hope is maintained moving forward.

The next few weeks/months will fully tell the tale, but as I type, the AGM/Proxy Vote Form from late last year re. (and I'm paraphrasing) 'management's reasonable confidence of achieving early success at two of our projects', is beginning to look far more probable.

Any announcement in the short term of a need for a new director would move us from probable to virtually definite in the twinkling of an eye and our share price into double digits in a similarly quick fashion.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $64.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $14.30K 208.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157859 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 159162 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.