CDT 20.0% 0.6¢ castle minerals limited

Who doesn't like a surprised positive announcement. Although i...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12462
    Who doesn't like a surprised positive announcement. Although i was absent from HC yesterday i did disclose some buys on CDT yesterday via twitter.

If this even slightly/remotely starts to resemble something like bald hill or buldania there is significant upside. Those lithium stocks A40/TAW and LTR have a fairly robust following and there's significant appetite for Australia based lithium. When you consider future and current processing hubs nearby nearology play like these become more than a lithological assumption but also present logistically feasible feedstocks for future plants or resources for acquisition.

Extremely early doors and of course as always nothing given until the drill goes down and the results come back but like most are repeating CDT presents a wide range of high profile, high potential projects.

Above all that have some underpinned value which can be attributed to the graphite.
    personally, i'd like to see a clearing of the deck and a revised focus on 2-4 of them.

Sell up the lower profile stuff, cash yourself up and get the drills turning on the primary projects.
    All going extremely well here, and continue to hold everything. Grabbed more CDTO and CDT yesterday in the dip as mentioned.

*disclosure none today as nothing bought today but aforementioned paragraphs should affirm long term sentiment here.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 23/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.347M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.454K 908.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6470690 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2665052 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.