ASN 2.06% 9.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Widespread Pegmatites Discovered at Hooley Well Project, page-35

1. 9,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2184
    What would be the right reasons mate ? I'll ask you and any other peeps some questions :

Q1) IF ASN gets rock chip assays back from HW and they are spodumene bearing with a low iron content and low impurities , are you in favour of drilling ?

Q2) if we drill HW and there IS an ore body , are you in favour of drilling out the ore body completely to establish a JoRc ?

Q3a) if the ore body is drilled out and a resource eat is established at between 50million and 100million Mt with an Li2O % average of greater than one or even better in one homogenous ore body , are you in favour of developing it in to a mine ?

Q3b) are you in favour of selling it outright to fund other ventures ?

Q3c) are you in favour of selling at a discount with a royalty ?

Q3d) are you in favour of a joint venture ?

Q4) if Ajana is realised after this current drilling campaign for Zinc or anything else , questions Q1-Q3d relating to this resource apply also so are you in favour ?

Q5) if HW assays for REEs at the lake bed comeback economical percentages of rare earths again Q1-Q3d relating to this resource apply also so are you in favour ?

Q6a) if all 3 prospects are a bullseye would you consider retaining and developing any of them ?

Q6b) if all 3 prospects are a bullseye would you reconsider ASNs US assets in favour of the WA assets ?

I could go on and I suppose it's all very hypothetical but the point is not to gauge whether it's possible or not but really to gauge the sentiments of PEEPS considering :

1) DFS for a 13,074 Mtpa Lithium plant and 1.5 million MT Lithium resource as well as known 7milion+ Mt Bromine resource and others .
    2) Proposed identical Lithium plant and probable identical resources
    3) Existing Uranium Vanadium mine with probable extended LOM with expanded resource
    4) probable non target elements brine contracts
    5) Existing Zinc mine with probable extended LOM with expanded resource and other possible targets with an existing Graphite Graphene Resource
    6) probable spodumene resource with likely other intrusions with it
    7) probable REEs resource

$38 million only goes so far as much as I like owning quality assets I do want to see revenue or at the least an ROI so "which one , which one " ..........
    Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $122.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $250.8K 2.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206667 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 298330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.