THB 0.00% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

Daily chart looks great.Big move up on volume in early to mid...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Daily chart looks great.

Big move up on volume in early to mid September, followed by a retracement on much lower volume in late September to early October. Now moving higher without real volume.

I'd like to see heavier buying - more volume - but I think we'd need to see more action in the uranium spot market for that - to get back over $50/lb (currently $47.50) and ideally breaking the recent high of around $51. For the last few days SPUT seems to have been keeping $50m or so on hand and holding the line, rather than pushing the spot price up, running out of ammo and being vulnerable to someone manipulating the spot price back downwards, which is what seems to have happened last month.

Another way to look at it would be that the big push up in September required a lot of volume (many people surely taking profits on the way up), but this move back up in the last few days hasn't needed much volume. If current holders aren't looking to sell at these levels, it suggests we could have an explosive move if and when more money comes into the sector.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.72K 438.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23530 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 499980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.