TSO 4.29% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hi Boss,Pulled your data apart looking for holes as per P2ps'...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hi Boss,

Pulled your data apart looking for holes as per P2ps' query and found only that Morrisons had squeezed retail as suggested & might hazard that was on Tuesday, but who knows. Nor does it really matter, as you said good to see the smarter/smarter money get set.

Just on the matter of free float.. Happy for anyone to produce a later data set but by what I could determine from the last Automic notice, dated 29 Jan & in the absence of any notices to the contrary I believe the top 20 hold 52% of the company, or 188m of the 362m shares on the register.. see attached & also note Mr Macnamara is numero uno as far as share holders go with circa 40 million spread amongst several holdings, followed by the MD and other mining heavyweights, as evidenced by a little digging.

So the free may not be as free as people may hope.. We aint talking billions here & we caught a glimpse of the end of the sell stack on Friday albeit for only a moment..

As evidenced by the earlier posts and then those in retort, I feel peeps are better of holding for the full hand than turning their cards in on the bluff just yet.. All IMO of course and holding pocket aces.. 8H haha ;-)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2105/2105943-0c524bc106d3333fcb0a720b8d94349d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.