CXO 2.00% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Widest Spodumene Pegmatite Intersections at BP33, page-90

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Tell u what SusiQ i would not touch that one in central Africa because of the following: 50% inflation, forced benefication, 60% project ownership only, $500mil access infrastructure spending even before capex on mine site, 2500kms from port, repatriation policy on revenues to the country.. listen to the hype at ur own peril.

CXO is early days but has potential, the key with any new players and resources that are Aussie based is size of resource grading above 1.2% and mettalurgy (being the level of iron or impurity content In the spodumene). None of these new resources will come on line for production for at least 3 years so it is a long game. Most of these will more than likely become targets of consolidation once they have their PFS/BFS done and permitting approved, but not before.

Every Lithium play that can Jorc up at least 25mil tonne inferred resource becomes commercial and will increase in value.. has CXO got that.. I'd say there is a good likelihood with these latest results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $2.479M 25.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106185 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 393884 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.