CXO 4.82% 7.9¢ core lithium ltd

Hi SusiQ, Firstly I would say please be very careful buying any...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Hi SusiQ,
    Firstly I would say please be very careful buying any stock that someone recommends. Be they here or a friend. They might have the best intentions but for your sake you need to be comfortable with your investment decision before you put money in. Dont mean to sound preachie.

I knew nothing about mining, pegmatites, spodumene etc etc 18 months ago but with alot of reading and listening I feel pretty confident I have at least some basics under control now. Still a long way to go but its great to learn new things on the journey.
    My opinion about CXO is that I feel there is alot of potential simply due to the number of unexplored pegmatites on our tenements. We have 1 confirmed high grade small deposit - Grants. 1 looking pretty good but not fully investigated, BP33 of a similar size, and one with only a few drills done called Sandras that has spodumene as well. We have hundreds of targets to investigate. We need to get to at least 20mt of resource to be a smallish mid tier. Above 80mt and we can be a big player. We have 2mt confirmed likely 4mt at the moment and building. We havent found a resource big enough where we can built a concentrate plant like the other big guys. Will we find that amount? Its a big gamble but I think the odds are favourable due to the fact there are high grade pegs in that area.

PLS, GXY and KDR these are good investments and I feel they have still 1 or 2,3 bags more from here. Then you have some second tier companies in this space like AJM, BGS, TAW and AGY to name a few of the better ones IMO. They have much more upside left that the first 3. Maybe double to triple the gains of the first 3 when they get producing.

Then you have your explorers like CXO,LTR,KSN to name a very few. There are 50 of them. Only a handful will make it to the next level. But the upside if you pick the right ones will be 10, 20, 30 times your money. But 10, 20, 30 times the risk.
    3verything is priced in. Whats your appetite?

I will disclose I hold AJM, BGS, AGY, PLS and KDR and CXO in the lithium space. My risk appetite is very high. So I have 60% in CXO and 40% in all the others. I am after the huge gains. But so far the others are proving better investments but really only the last 6 months as they are getting closer to production. The first 12 months was flat.

As for AVZ. Wow what a resource!! Massive. But it is discounted for all the reasons listed above. It could still double or triple from here too on a takeover but most of the gains have been had. If you had bought at 2c great. But with the companies listed above you can still make those gains with a safer bet. In my opinion.

So with all that I have said. Believe and act on NONE OF IT until......(everyone together)......
    YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Really wishing you good luck and hope it works out for all of us. You are in now. Come along for the ride.

Cheers
    Brumbie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $2.325M 28.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 291639 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.