CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Widest Spodumene Pegmatite Intersections at BP33, page-95

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Firstly nice to have you onboard SusiQ, welcome to the CXO family

Secondly great post Brumbie, you hit the nail on the head

The reason why everyone is so excited about AVZ is due to the sheer size of their deposit. Potential resource of 1Bt - 1.2Bt. To put that into some sort of perspective that's 600-700 x the size of what we currently have at grants. It is being touted as the biggest Li resource on the planet. I bought into AVZ at 3.5c and sold after 4 bags (wish I hadn't, but I guess the green on the screen got the better of me).

But as dreagle pointed out in his post and for a few other reasons, AVZ find themselves currently valued at 25c.

The difference between AVZ, PLS, KDR, GXY etc and CXO is that these companies have discovered their game-changing deposit, we haven't (YET!)

So when buying into CXO, youre not buying into what we have, but what we COULD have.

The three things that attracted me to CXO was their logistics, potential, and small MC.

Their logistics IMO are second to none: 50km trucking distance from port of Darwin, Australia's closest port to Asia.

Their potential is great. Although modest in size, grants is one of the highest grade Li resources in Australia, and looks like it has a lot of room to grow in size. Chuck in BP33 and Sandras, we have some exciting prospects. But as Brumbie said, there are hundreds of untested pegs out there, if we are able to discover something substantial or even moderate in size, or can discover a number of resources that collectively add up to some decent tonnage, we will be on our way.

Compared to our peers, our MC is quite low. I won't post it for Crisis77's sake , but refer to page 5 of the RIU presentation in announcement dated 26/9/2017. Again, a decent discovery will see our MC grow by the multiples, as will the SP, as will our investment

And I guess the fourth and most recent reason to invest into CXO is the potential DSO. You could have a million tonnes of a good deposit but if it will never get dug out of the ground, make it to market and make you money, how value is it really? That's why this DSO could be a game changer for CXO. It's our ticket to graduate from explorer, get something commercial out to market and generate millions and possibly hundreds of millions in cashflow, all without having that massive deposit.

So that's my 2 cents. Hope it helps. At the end of the day this is a speculative stock. If all things go to plan then those who have bought in at these lowly prices will make some serious cash. But things could just as well not go so good...

For me CXO is an exciting stock with enormous upside. And although a risky play (as most spec stocks are) I like what I see and am happy to take the risk and hold on for that game-changing move.

All IMO

GLTAH. Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.