WIN 0.00% 2.2¢ win metals ltd

More than just signs, they've put some actual numbers out:...

1. 4,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2713
    More than just signs, they've put some actual numbers out: "contained metal equating to 4,100oz Au, 8,300oz Pd and 4,100ozPt". I think I remember Steve Norregaard talking about choosing to use a concentrator that can extract gold etc over one that cannot. Makes sense seeing those numbers. I can't recall whether BHP pulls out the 3E (or whatever the terminology is) or just throws it away (???).

SN uses some unusual phrasings at times and muddles his metaphors a bit as well eg "scratch the tip of the iceberg", whether intentionally or not. Nevertheless he's articulate and besides he's not on the payroll as a speech writer so who GAF.

More worrying for me though is he is not always consistent in his messaging. I am 100% sure that he recently said in effect that they would be mining at Armstrong by the end of June. Progress! Gone was the passive "getting Armstrong to a production-ready state" and the production timeline running out to the end of the calendar year. But disappointedly in this quarterly report he's gone back out to the end of December and then only being "production-ready". You don't deserve any performance points for being all dressed up and nowhere to go, mate. We need cash flow. A possible read is that BHP is being stand-offish and Armstrong may not actually get into production this calendar year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $112 5.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.